Survived my first day at RHD with only a minor headache. I actually got to solve an interesting technical problem. A new OWA server wasn't behaving. I found the problem related to back-end servers having different Exchange version than the front ends. See this article for the geeky details. It's nice to see already that the technology here is familiar and yet just different enough to be challenging. One thing I have to give RHD props for is their documentation. Excellent. I built a new server today. While installing Exchange was no big deal, their antivirus product was unfamiliar to me. No problem following the well-illustrated step-by-step instructions my predecessor left behind.